Especial madison square garden live audio
Tracklist:
01.Intro
02.Dance In The Dark
03.Glitter and Grease
04.Just Dance
05.Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
06.Vanity
07.The Fame
08.Interlude 1 (Puke Film)
09.LoveGame
10.Interlude 2 (Speech)
11.Boys Boys Boys
12.Money Honey
13.Interlude 3 (Gaga Calls A Fan)
14.Telephone
15.Speechless
16.Interlude 4 (Jazz)
17.You and I
18.Interlude 5 (Twister Film)
19.So Happy I Could Die
20.Interlude 6 (Paws Up)
21.Monster
22.Teeth
23.Alejandro
24.Interlude 7 (Little Monsters Film)
25.Poker Face
26.Interlude 8 (Apocalyptic Film)
27.Paparazzi Intro
28.Paparazzi
29.Interlude 9 (Drums)
30.Bad Romance
Download // [Part.1] [Part.2]
Password:0504Fuente: Gagamedia.blogspot.com
01.Intro
02.Dance In The Dark
03.Glitter and Grease
04.Just Dance
05.Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
06.Vanity
07.The Fame
08.Interlude 1 (Puke Film)
09.LoveGame
10.Interlude 2 (Speech)
11.Boys Boys Boys
12.Money Honey
13.Interlude 3 (Gaga Calls A Fan)
14.Telephone
15.Speechless
16.Interlude 4 (Jazz)
17.You and I
18.Interlude 5 (Twister Film)
19.So Happy I Could Die
20.Interlude 6 (Paws Up)
21.Monster
22.Teeth
23.Alejandro
24.Interlude 7 (Little Monsters Film)
25.Poker Face
26.Interlude 8 (Apocalyptic Film)
27.Paparazzi Intro
28.Paparazzi
29.Interlude 9 (Drums)
30.Bad Romance
Download // [Part.1] [Part.2]
Password:0504Fuente: Gagamedia.blogspot.com

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario