letra + cancion instrumental "judas"
[Intro]
Dear Judas
My beloved you belong to me
No more backstabbing please
Your blood colored beads
Jealousy, Envy, Insanity
My evil judas(death and vanity)
My evil judas(death and vanity)
Let go of me, your poison ivy
My evil judas(death and vanity)
Please let go, you're Poison Ivy to me
[Lady Gaga - Verse 1]
As much as I obsess
About the sick things you do
Follow you around and stalk your every move,
I know your laughing behind closed doors, but no more, cause
I'm just a holy fool,
Oh baby he's so cruel, but i'm still in love with judas, baby
Uggh(death and vanity)
[Chorus]
When he comes to me, I am ready.
I’ll wash his feet with my hair if he needs.
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain.
Even after three times he betrays me.
I’ll bring him down, a king with no crown.
Judas look what have you done
My heart bleeds and you think it's fun?
My evil judas(death and vanity)
My evil judas(death and vanity)
Let go of me, your poison ivy
Fuente
Aparentemente es la version instrumental de la cancion
Dear Judas
My beloved you belong to me
No more backstabbing please
Your blood colored beads
Jealousy, Envy, Insanity
My evil judas(death and vanity)
My evil judas(death and vanity)
Let go of me, your poison ivy
My evil judas(death and vanity)
Please let go, you're Poison Ivy to me
[Lady Gaga - Verse 1]
As much as I obsess
About the sick things you do
Follow you around and stalk your every move,
I know your laughing behind closed doors, but no more, cause
I'm just a holy fool,
Oh baby he's so cruel, but i'm still in love with judas, baby
Uggh(death and vanity)
[Chorus]
When he comes to me, I am ready.
I’ll wash his feet with my hair if he needs.
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain.
Even after three times he betrays me.
I’ll bring him down, a king with no crown.
Judas look what have you done
My heart bleeds and you think it's fun?
My evil judas(death and vanity)
My evil judas(death and vanity)
Let go of me, your poison ivy
Fuente
Aparentemente es la version instrumental de la cancion
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario